GDAMania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDAMania

Welcome Guest!!! VOTING for SOTW #2 is now open. Click HERE
Join Our LOGO Contest and win a Load More Info

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesDrum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse ChatboxRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Last Post (haha pede ba to?)
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 4:45 pm by jamaguilera

» double meaning
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 am by BrenC

» Mga bagay na merong butas...kahit ano
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 am by BrenC

» 5 words dugtungan (Love Story mode)
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:10 am by BrenC

» Origin of your username
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:26 am by PICASIOPICASIO

» Meron o wala
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 am by cornicz

» HOT STUFF (LA)
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 pm by cornicz

» simple art
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 pm by yimzwik

» a little photo manip..eheheh :D
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:45 am by bOMz

Advertisement
Top posters
yimzwik (684)
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_vote_lcapDrum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_voting_barDrum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_vote_rcap 
cornicz (156)
Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_vote_lcapDrum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_voting_barDrum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_vote_rcap 
BrenC (80)
nyakerz (62)
master_light (46)
Moonlight (36)
BlackT (33)
razorjay12 (28)
Jaredenemm (27)
Robcarr710 (26)

Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaredenemm
Lurker
Lurker
Jaredenemm

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse Empty
PostSubject: Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse   Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:37 am

The closest thing that pinoys can have drummania with e-amuse.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LK3kLhsKC7Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LK3kLhsKC7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

They have a database and scoreboard for every song (in 2 categories, score and skill%) and gets posted online. And yeah you can compare with other people's score there too (although this site had more glorious days back then than what it is now).

Although it will feel really different with dtxmania in terms of aiming at the start (for those playing on x4.0 you might need to set the speed here on x5.0 or more).
Back to top Go down
cornicz
Advance
Advance
cornicz

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse   Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:29 pm

AzTiGen PaLa Yan..

Tnx For Sharing....
Back to top Go down
yimzwik
Professional
Professional
yimzwik

Male Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse   Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:34 pm

wow OL but it has gaming time??
Back to top Go down
http://yimztv.zxq.net/
minitrever40
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse   Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:39 pm

my version has the floor tom yours doesnt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse   Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drum2Net- drummania on pc with e-amuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GDAMania :: Video Gallery-
Jump to: